Arrangement of cargo carriage by water transport and container lines
Pridnieprovsky region has mighty industrial and agricultural complex. The largest in Europe navigable river the Dnieper flows through the region, which enables transportation to the Black Sea, Azov Sea, Caspian Sea and Mediterranean Sea areas. Our company actively cooperates with the ports of Pridnieprovsky Region and Black Sea and can provide the following services:
- Arrangement of cargo transhipment in ports of the Crimea, Azov sea, Kherson, Dnepropetrovsk and Odessa;
- Supply of sea containers for loading throughout all territory of Ukraine and dispatch them to any port of the world;
- Cargo delivery by direct railway ferry communication, exploiting ferries on the route Ilyichevsk - Ferry - Batumi - Baku - Turkmen Bashi or Aktau; and Krasnaya Mogila – Baku Freight Yard—Turkmenbashi or Aktau.
- Cargo delivery by railway-water communication on the route Krasnaya Mogila – Astrakhan – Anzali.
- Transhipments from large-capacity vessels to river-sea-going ships and barges in the mouth of Dnieper, on the roads in Ochakov port, off the ports of the Black Sea, with further transporting into inland waters and discharging to enterprises of Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhe, Donetsk Regions And export in return direction.
- Ship-car direct transhipments of corn at the ports of Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Feodosiya, Kerch, Nikolayev as well as corn transhipments to ships and barges at the ports and berths of the river Dnieper with further loading on large-capacity ships at Nikolayev and Odessa ports;
- Vessel freighting;
- The shortest railway distance from the border of Russia to Dnepropetrovsk river port, as well as the port's capacity enable to tranship cargo from cars to ships and sea containers, allowing to reduce cost of transit cargo delivery to the Mediterranean Sea area.
- Transhipment via the Kerch port enables to cut cargo delivery cost to the Caspian Sea ports.
Geography of the Company’s operation: